Friday, July 6, 2012

Reboot-fast

OK, the 500 Calorie Protocol did not work. However, I am on a juice fast, and I combined it with the protocol, and I am slowly losing weight. This is my fifth day, and I have lost about 4 pounds. My fast goal is is ten day, and ten pounds.

There is a real possibility that I will make it. One things that I realize is that I do not crave chips or cookies. I can bake cookies for the kids, or sit by a bowl of chips and feel nothing.

When I smell meat, I salivate. yesterday my boys walked away from roasted chicken sandwiches and I wanted to eat the meat. I have eaten a few kidney beans to help with the cravings, nuts don't help.

In any case, it feels good to see the scale going back down. I don't know how I managed to gain so much weight.  I hope that this fast helps me reset my palate and my insulin levels.

If you want more information, http://www.jointhereboot.com/